Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Planet Grapes - where food meets wine

Planet Grapes is fast becoming a favourite haunt of mine when I am staying in Mandaluyong. This is both a bar and restaurant serving good quality wine alongside top notch food - I really enjoy going there.


When I discussed some wine tasting and education they had advertised in their menu, the waiter pointed to the wine shop across the road on the other side of the shopping complex. I know this particular wine shop, they have premium wine for sale as I found out much to my surprise - the prices were outrageous.

Fortunately, at Planet Grapes the wine pricing, whilst not cheap is significantly more reasonable than across the road. On my next trip across to the Philippines, Mecky and myself might engage in a little wine education that involves some tastings. You have to, after all, put theory into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment