Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

My old High Sierra traveling bag

Having picked by my High Sierra oversas traveling bag via reward points from my credit card use sight unseen, I have had an excellent run from my points purchase. I am aware many travel bloggers write about their old backpack in order to secure some form of sponsorship from a manufacturer or supplier. I have no such sponsorship nor am I seeking any deals, I just like what this manufacturer produces and I am happy to acknowledge their excellent range of traveling bags.


I always recognise a High Sierra bag as the luggage rolls past on conveyor belt, they are of heavy duty construction, well made with plenty of pockets and partitions to separate your belongings. The problem I find with the bag is that the heavy construction also adds weight and when I am on my dive holidays carting my dive gear around, I get pretty close to my luggage weight limit - that's my only issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment