Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Singapore Airlines - Elite Silver

After years of flying with Singapore Airlines, I have finally cracked Elite Silver, yet apart from some baggage tags and a flashy new membership card, I really don't know what this status upgrade gets me.


So some research is in order, what exactly is Elite Silver? For starters, you get a 25% increase in Kris Flyer miles. As this status is time based, a further 25,000 Kris Flyer miles added to your account results in an automatic 12 month extension but I'm yet to find out if this gets me entrance to the SilverKris Lounge, priority boarding or priority check-in?

Checking the Singapore Airlines website, I couldn't really garner any further information. Regardless, I'm happy to get a 12 month access to to Elite Silver status so I guess I'll find out on my next flight because I forgot to try it out on my last flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment