Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Dior - Blooming Bouquet

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a tender floral bouquet that is delicate and light. This perfume is described as a springtime bouquet with a hint of elegant and light woody notes with white musk notes delicately wrapped around this springtime fragrance.


That's a very complex description that far exceeds my ability to identify individual notes within the fragrance. I just hoped this is what she wanted, Christian Dior is supposed to be excellent quality - I hope I'm right. I purchased a bottle at great expense for my partner and whilst she liked the scent, she was left a little disappointed with perfume longevity.

According to the notes, the fruity top notes of essence of Sicilian orange combine with a tender floral heart dominated by Peony and Damask Rose. What I do know is that when women wear this Dior perfume, I'm told they are unable to identify this fragrance on themselves. I reckon this has to be a positive as men can't stand overbearing perfume.

However, the complaints I have heard is that this fragrance doesn't last. As an eau de toilet, this is about right as this lightly scented cologne has a reasonably high alcohol content and as such a weaker concentration than a eau de parfum. I wish I had known this before I purchased this as a gift as it would have saved some disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment