Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Annoying Facebook waves

What is it with these stupid fucking waves on Facebook? As I drag my curser down on my laptop computer or run my finger down my phone, I have already sent a number of waves to friends and it must annoy the hell out of them, it certainly annoys me when I accidentally send a wave.


Firstly, who comes up with this rubbish? Then secondly, the question is, how do I turn it off? I have tried and so far failed, there must be a way. There are stories of these waves sent to ex-partners, managers and people not even known which may actually be better. Now that Mark Zuckerburg has fronted a Congressional hearing, I thought Facebook management would be less inclined to introduce such annoying features whilst trying to remain relevant.

Naturally, I respect Mark Zuckerburg and Priscilla Chan for their pledge to donate their fortune to charities but since Mark Zuckerburg stated he is very hands-on at the business, he is the face of the company so we hold him responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment