Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

I've moved - thanks Google

I woke up Saturday to three messages from Google informing me three posts had been deleted for violating their guidelines - I was gob smacked and pretty irritable. 

So, I decided this couldn't happen again and signed up for a WordPress account immediately. Three posts had been reported by anonymous sources, I then received three messages from Google on Sunday morning letting me know the three posts had been reinstated but it really not good enough. 

https://observationsinanundemocraticworld.wordpress.com/

I had more than a year of posts loaded into the scheduled folder, they have all been moved over to WordPress along with al the other drafts I have. A great feature of WordPress is the ability to import data and I have all previous work moved across.



No comments:

Post a Comment