Pages

Saturday 8 May 2021

Premium Economy with Cathay Pacific

I try to be late to board to miss all the messing around but this time I decided to be in line early as I missed out on The New York Times and Financial Times newspapers on the first flight and I didn't want it to happen again.


As the staff came down to check flight details and passports she told me I was standing in the wrong line as she highlighted flight details. I needed to stand over there near Business Class for the Premium economy boarding - I had no idea.

Wow, what a surprise where to begin. There were larger seats with increased features and room, the entertainment centre was improved but had the same selection of movies. We started out with a glass of champagne before take-off, the drinks cart was promptly brought out when we were in the air.

Needless to say, the quality of the red wine was so much better than the red wine I drank in economy class the flight before. Likewise, the food could not be compared, the quality was at a different level altogether.

The Premium Economy cabin was separated from Business Class and Standard Economy and although I had walked through the section many times before I had never really taken notice. I guess this was an upgrade as I didn't intentionally book this flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment