Pages

Thursday 24 December 2020

Final day in Frankfurt

Well, we came full circle, we began this trip in Frankfurt and we ended in Frankfurt four weeks later. Plenty changed, we arrived at the start of September and the weather was still warm, our final day was warm in Stuttgart in the morning and cool to cold in Frankfurt.


I wanted to get back to the mall where the pop-up bars created such a great vibe on a warm Friday evening but to our disappointment, the bars were all packed up and gone except for one food vendor who was yet to pack up.

I think Frankfurt is a city I could live in, it is large enough without being too big. I liked the vibe of the city, this is interesting as I was never especially interested in visiting Frankfurt. I had been only the once before where I landed and immediately caught the train for Basel and onto Zurich.

I had also transited through the airport on a number of occasions without leaving the airport so I couldn't say I have ever visited this city. Now, I will fly into Frankfurt in the future and begin European trips from this important transport hub, already looking forward to my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment