Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

A 10 hour flight from Dubai to Perth

It's a long flight from Dubai to Perth, 10 hours flying time is not time well, spent, it is neither entertaining or exciting, it is a means to an end and that's it.


Actually, I prefer train journeys as I find the trip more exciting and even the high speed express train pulls into stations every now and again. Still, there is an entertainment system and I have my tablet to tap away on.

What I have learned about Emirates is their service has dropped, actually, dropped quite significantly. Still, if you had never flown with the airline before you would think everything was just fine. That was before coronavirus grounded aircraft around the world, I would like to see what their service level is now.

What amazed me was they finished the alcohol service early, you ask for a glass of wine and you are told no. Of course they will sell you alcohol on an international flight but I was going for that, we were not drinking excessively.

In fact, we didn't have any drinks after our dinner, it was pretty much a dry flight - I think I will be looking for new flight options in the future. Emirates keeps a prety tight leash on drinks these days, we are not talking about everyone rolling around the aisles drunk, just a drink wit h youf meal and one afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment