Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Flying Jetstar

Flying Jetstar is a bit of a lottery, a short flight to Bali is usually uneventful even though flights can be delayed, I don't mind as that it is a budget flight. As the trip is a short three and half hours, how uncomfortable can it be? You have to be careful, these budget carriers can be more expensive after all charges are considered.


You don't need a meal for such a short flight; no need for complimentary drinks, there are plenty of opportunities for that in Bali and you can load your own in-flight entertainment onto a tablet. For the return trip, I could't believe my luck, apparently Jetstar had a number of maintenance issues and had to seconder Qantas aircraft. 

So I could view their in-flight entertainment and enjoy a glass of wine with my very basic meal; Jetstar was in a little trouble and it was Qantas to the rescue. I was told by friends that Jetstar tried to charge them for extra services; get your maintenance schedule right and you don't have to provide upgraded services for no extra cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment