Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Torrens University MBA

Having been accepted into the Torrens University MBA program, it all starts this week; either the two most exciting years of my life or the two worst years of my life ahead - I guess I'll find out soon.


Starting with two units in trimester one, Accounting for Leaders & Economic Principles and Decision Making; it isn't going to be easy. I have decided to kick off with what I perceive to be the most difficult units, so as I edge closer to the completion date, it should begin to get easier.

As I had previously completed Contemporary Management & Leading and Managing Teams and Dynamic Leadership; I was granted advanced standing on three units - that not only saves money, it saves time and effort.

As a capstone project looms right at the end, life is going to get pretty tough so I thought better to start with difficult subjects and progressively lighten the load until the capstone project begins - I'm regretting this already.

No comments:

Post a Comment