Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

I have had it with Hewlett Packard, no more

I have had it with Hewlett Packard, no more. This is the last time I will own a HP computer, it drives me insane, the slow processing, locking up and generally not performing.


I don't really want to have to purchase a new computer as this one is reasonably new, what I never want to own is another computer like this one. For a minute, let's forget it was loaded with Windows 8, the most useless operating system I have ever had the misfortune to use. Let's forget about the fact that this computer will just not upgrade to Windows 10 and has compatability issues with just about every program I run. Do I run disk scans - you bet. Defrag the drive, yes I do. Do I run the problem solving program? Well I try but it locks up with no resolution so this is the last HP I will ever own.

No comments:

Post a Comment