Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Tulumbem in the afternoon

Bali is not universally known for its diving, however, there are some great dives in Bali, none more so than the Liberty wreck at Tulumben. The afternoons at Tulumben can be magnificent with the still water, reflective cloud cover and beautiful contrasts looking towards the horizon. Sure beats the hell out of being left in Kuta for any amount of time too, Bali is such a beautiful island once you venture past the main population areas.


After a number of dives at the Liberty wreck in the morning followed by the Tulumben wall later that day, I look forward to Bali diving coupled with a relaxing afternoon. Still in study mode, I need to be a little selective with my afternoon post dive activities. I reckon this is a pretty productive and relaxing  way to spend my afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment