Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Should I go or should I stay?

Should I go or should I stay? When a restructure is announced the decision is, do you get out early before the mass retrenchments or do you hang on for some form of financial package?


As a contractor, the best I could have envisioned is one months salary and no one was really sure what was going to happen. We were in the middle of a large change management program so even the inept incoming management could see we were required.

That gave us some time, we knew we were going but no indications as to when, fortunately the HR Coordinator was an expat as well and kept us expats quietly informed. The change management program began to reach the minimum requirements that we set so they believed normalisation had occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment