Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Getting your drink spiked

The footage is a little old now but still unbelievable; the young woman at the festival taking a selfie and having her drink spiked. Some say this this was a set up, do I believe this? No, I do not; neither do I know if it was indeed staged. What I do know is this could have sinister outcomes.


Women do get their drinks spiked, the news networks are littered with these reports. Women are constantly told to be careful, be aware and not leave their drinks unattended. All good advice, but what this video shows us is how quick this can actually happen.

What is also not known is what the drug was and what effects it could have on an individual, I don't know much about drugs so I don't know the likely effects but I do know the manufacturing of these drugs is a criminal activity and they don't produce their product for the benefit of consumers; these dealers are in the trade to maximise profits at any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment