Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Ray Ban sunglasses

By far my favourite brand of sunglasses is Ray Ban; I have always liked the glass lenses and the frames of the older series were both stylish and robust. My choice of Ray Ban sunglasses was Cats; much to my disappointment, these vintage sunglasses are near impossible to get hold of now for a reasonable price. I did find a pair online for $585, I nearly passed out, I'm not chasing a pair at any cost and I am guessing they are secondhand and I wouldn't trust the condition.


My first pair were destroyed by my friend's uncontrolable children who belted me from behind while I was sitting on a chair. My second pair were wrecked by a former fat-arse girlfriend who stole not only my sunglasses but a whole load of other stuff and smashed them in one of her irrational outbursts. Back in those days I have some semblance of taste but I let myself down in my youth.

1 comment:

  1. This post is dripping with homeoerotic inflections, and its hard for me to say im not feeling hot. I can tell that you are a sub, and potentially a closet cuckold.. you should try pegging as i found it an experience that unlocked my inner sexuality

    ReplyDelete