Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Winter in Perth

We are now mid way through June and it is cold, grey and miserable, I am looking forward to my next overseas tropical dive holiday - I am counting the days down. 


The clouds are massing and the rain sets in; the nights are cold and the days are short - I absolutely hate winter. Winter has just begun and I am wishing it was summer again, what makes me more miserable is I know it is summer in the northern hemisphere. I was able to escape the 2014 Perth winter, unfortunately wintertime 2015 is real for me - ouch. 


In some instances, I am not concerned as study obligations require me to spend time indoors, if the days are miserable, I don't mind wasting the days inside during winter so instead I can maximise my summer days instead. Roll on summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment