Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

It's September - it's spring

It's September and it's time for me to step up the training regime, it's letting light earlier at 6 am when I get up and not dark anymore on my return home from work at 6 pm.


My level of fitness is a disgrace, after starting my part time undergraduate degree in 2012 and completing it in mid 2014, my spare time has been busy - too busy to train properly. Then I restarted extra units in late 2014 to get back into the study regime before undertaking my part time MBA from 2015 to mid 2017. There will be no more, that's it, I'm done and now it is time to enjoy life again. Once I had a fairly robust social life, apart from a faded memory, it is time to rebuild the fun portion of my life.

But my personal fitness, muscle tone and overall wellbeing has been depleted savagely and it is time to respond. No more required readings, discussion forums, assignment deadlines and personal stress. It is spring now, I am outside doing the things I love from scuba diving, yacht racing, hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, running and of course free weights to build up my core strength. It is spring and time for a new beginning; no more time spent indoors cramming for an exam or all weekend spent writing up an assignment. I'm really looking forward to this.

1 comment:

  1. Always move forward, forget about the former partner and never look back.

    ReplyDelete