Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

High performers - not in my workplace

What I love about Dilbert is how close it represents not only my workplace; I am guessing this pretty mush represents everyone's workplace to some degree. 


What I have viewed in so many workplaces is the high performers use this experience to move on to a better position usually in a better business. The mediocre performers hold on to their positions at all costs creating roadblocks, lowering productivity, not sharing important information and building discontent to achieve their goals of destroying workplace culture - he pretty much nailed it here.

1 comment:

  1. Corporate events are usually handled by an experienced adviser who has specialization in organizing activities. An experienced event adviser from corporate event venues San Francisco has the necessary skills to competently research and plan an effective event from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete