Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Command & control management

According to Sanjay, the business of command and control is dead. Unfortunately for me, my employment in the state government tends to contradict modern views found in contemporary business enterprises. The unleashing of potential does not exist my workplace, instead we resort to cronyism and nepotism including other outdated and unsavory tactics to manipulate workers.  


Trust, this is a foreign concept discussed in textbooks that I am yet to be exposed to during the hours of work, I am guessing we will not be seeing people's potential unleashed. Instead, the manipulation of the workplace to meet the needs of the few to the detriment of the many still exists. We don't trust the manager and his circle of cronies who actually have are at the same level as the rest of the workers in a flat organisation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment