Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

An evening with Michael Bublé

I just haven't met him yet, terrible cliché, but unfortunately true until now - Sunday night, the second of the Perth shows was my chance to redeem myself. Full-time entertainer and part-time comedian - the showman oozed personality. 


Plenty of laughs and an entertaining evening was had by all - it was great. The band sound kicked off with a flash of flame shooting from the stage, the brass section played hard and tight, a change of sound a little later saw the brass retire backstage for a while and the strings arrived to accompany the piano, guitar, percussion and double bass.


I had tickets to his outdoor concert at the luscious Sandalford winery in 2011, but a mix up saw me miss this incredible concert because I had set the concert date in the calendar section of MS Outlook months ahead. The reminder popped up on Sunday telling me the appointment was 12 hours overdue - I was livid.

What I learned is, I never will never get that moment back. I knew I missed an excellent show at Sandalford that Saturday evening drinking wine under the stars entertained by one Mr M Bublé. Sunday night should have been a whole new entertainment experience, instead of the attempt to resurrect the experience that I missed - oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment