Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

Growth minded learning goals

The setting and attainment of learning goals tends to correlate with the views of global learners and alignment to learning objectives. The development of abilities greater than required to perform the job ensures candidates have a range of skills at their disposal.
 

Searching for innovative methods to solve problems, I was once asked if I am a lateral thinker, while I replied at the time I was - I have a change of heart. Generally speaking, a lateral thinker uses uncommon wisdom but since I am from an engineering trade background, I tend to be very pragmatic and systematic in my approach to problem-solving. 

Once you have extinguished all avenues of systematic and rational problem-solving techniques, then more unusual means may need to be entertained. This requires new methods and the development of models. The base purpose of business school education is to identify proven techniques and to improve those methods whist disseminating this information to peers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment